How can FHA help me?
FHA Stands for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insured mortgages offer many benefits and protections. FHA insures your mortgage and lenders may be more willing to give you loan terms that make it easier for you to qualify.
You can still qualify for an FHA loan with less than perfect credit. In fact, even if you had credit problems such as bankruptcy, it will be easier for you to qualify for an FHA loan than a conventional loan.
FHA loans have competitive interest rates because the federal government insures the loans. Always compare an FHA loan with other loan types.
The FHA product has been around since the 1930’s and will continue to be here to safeguard you. Should you encounter hardships after buying your home, FHA has many options to help keep you in your home and avoid foreclosure.
An FHA insured mortgage can be used to purchase/refinance a new/existing 1-4 family house, a condominium unit or even a manufactured housing unit.
- Down payment options as low as 3.5%.
- Flexible income, debt, and credit requirements.
- You may be able to use a gift or grant toward closing costs and all or part of the down payment.
- Available in a variety of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options.
- You may add extra features such as a temporary buy down.
- Requires less cash up front for your down payment and closing costs.
- Available for all income levels
Best online slots singapore guide.